Monday, January 19, 2009

{YUM}

have you figured it out yet? when i am deliriously tired, i blog. and, i blog. and, then blog some more. i am unable to concentrate on medical defenses or pictures. brain dead. so, i keep fluttering away from my work to read. then, i panic and go back to my work. it's an exhausting affair.

but, i ran across this at some point in my travels and cannot even give credit where credit is due. but, i only had low fat ingredients in my stash, so i can only imagine how good this would be with the fully loaded stuff. YUM!

this is a SUPER easy mexican dip (i don't even have a name for it, so sad) so, name it what you want.

all it consists of is:

cream cheese (i used the 1/3 less fat choice)
rotel
black beans
shredded cheese (lowfat for me here too)

you would layer the above ingredients in that order and simply bake at 350 for 15 minutes until warmed through. i added some chopped cilantro and green onions on top and dove in with my baked chips.

also, the recipe i saw somewhere out there did not explain this - but, i did rinse and drain my black beans and also, i would probably drain off some of the straight liquid from the rotel on batch #2. in the picture i saw, it looked as if they just scooped it up after it baked into a serving bowl and mixed it together.

No comments: