Monday, January 19, 2009

{the events of the day}

laundry, laundry, laundry, lysol, lysol, lysol. i'm leaning to a full-fledged stomach bug as he has now developed fever and other issues. poor guy! thankfully it is not the medication, although the med will have to be placed on hold as there is no way he can keep it down. so, someday we may actually get to start a routine with it. dr. d is going to kill me!

and, you may want to skip over the blog for the next 24 hours. i will likely have alot of updates as my aunt j in OKC checks in frequently to see how he is doing. i haven't talked with her today, but, i know her. :)

5 comments:

Philip said...

I pray everyone gets feeling better.

Mischelle Coston said...

Poor little guy! I'm praying no one else in the family gets the bug. Let me know if you need anything. I can make a WalMart or pharmacy run if you need anything -- or a Sonic run. :o)

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tonia Hobbs said...

Oh no! The dreaded stomach bug! Oh I sure hope it passes soon! I am not to far away (we are staying at mom's)! Please Please let me help if you need anything!

Shannon said...

Thanks guys, I appreciate it! We are good, just hoping it is an isolated incident. :) edit: isolated in hopes of affecting only evan - poor guy. he is still one sick little guy. :(

He is starving. So, he is trying to eat his first round of crackers. Fingers crossed.