Wednesday, January 21, 2009

{crying!}

AGAIN! i'm not even totally sure if scott remembered who all was involved - but, from what he told me - sharon, nick and mischelle and erin - so, if i missed anyone, i sincerely apologize. and, yes, i drug myself from the bedroom and saw the mass of goodies you drove out here. i lost it! i just can't thank you enough - it was thoughtful beyond words. okay, i'm crying again. it truly was the sweetest thing ever!

today has not been a good day at all. i am still not able to keep anything down and i think it's probably been around 15 years or so since i have had anything like this. i am having to take 800 mg of ibuprofen at a time (my liver will thank me later) for the aches. A huge praise is that scott has been awake or was easily awoken today when the boys or i needed things. i guess gettign that migraine over with last night was actually a good thing!

again, i just can't believe you girls went to all of that trouble. i so appreciate it and love each of you so much!

7 comments:

the alder boys said...

Oh that is wonderful! You have great friends....someone like you deserves it! I hope you feel better soon, and the rest of the family!

Sharon said...

I did NOTHING other than send something small WITH Mischelle! I just can't imagine having so much on my plate. I hate that you are so overwhelmed! I'm praying for you and your sweet family!

Mischelle Coston said...

We're blessed by you and just want you to know we're praying for you and your family. Pleeease let us know what else we can do to lift your burden a little. Until then, all we good Southern women can do is cook for you. :o)

Erin said...

Ditto Sharon and Mischelle. I so wish I could do more. We love you and your sweet family! My Evan threw up all night last night and it is not fun with just 1 puker...I know you are miserable. I'll be praying for you all day!!!

Tonia Hobbs said...

Shannon, Can I pick up Noah from school today?

Jen said...

Aw, that's too sweet! Hope you feel better soon!

(I think it'll be your kidneys wincing from all that ibuprofen:).

Anonymous said...

Well, I am still just speechless with everything you guys sent! Even the green beans! Someone has read this blog and knows my veggie eater. :) I laughed.

Tonia: I couldn't find your email, so I posted onto your blog -but, Noah is still home today, but thank you so much for the sweet offer.

And, Erin: I am sooo sorry! I just hope the rest of you escape it! At one point when it was relentless yesterday, I stumbled in here to google samonella because I thought I really was dying! Pitiful!

And, Jen, kidneys would be correct! but, i've slacked off of them today - the aches are about 70% better - I'll try to save my remaining kidneys. :) we do not need three in the family with some sort of kidney ailment. leave it to me!