Saturday, January 17, 2009

{4-year-old rationalization}

i just had a little grumpy voice come to me with accusations of losing his spiderman body (the one without the head). Keep in mind that he probably has at least five of those.

me: just how did I lose it?

e: wellll....you told me de other day to pick up my room. and, i did and now it's lost.

me: and how is it my fault that you lost it?

e: betauuuuuuuse, you told me to clean it up. if i had left it messy it would still be there. so it IS your fault.

i'll spare you the lengthy discussion that ensued.

3 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

I love it! Is he feeling better?

Mischelle Coston said...

Makes perfect sense to me!!

the alder boys said...

Hey girl! Ok I just edited by blog and put up a picture of "the wall." Thanks again for the awesome pictures!