Tuesday, January 20, 2009

{raw and unedited}

not that all of you do not get overwhelmed. i am very aware of the fact that soooo many others have alot on their plates too. but, right now, at this moment, i am frazzled. VERY frazzled. after a couple weeks of little sleep, sick kids, major health decisions to make, a coma-induced (not literally) husband. i think i am about to melt down. Or, maybe I already have?

i am soooooooo behind at work. i'm not certain i can ever catch up. and, knowing that i have attorneys waiting for my reports in order to submit their reports, just a tad bit of pressure there. sick child/children. no sitter because of sick child. no MDO because of sick child. photography, let's not even go there. heart attack. homework up to our eyeballs! seriously, how much can one do in the 2nd grade? supper that needs to be cooked. laundry that is still being down due to the lovely stomach bug that visited evan. baths that need to be given. about 8 hours (minimum) of work left tonight and yes it is 5:45 pm. sippy cups that need filled. noses that need wiped. animals outside that need to be fed and watered. a husband who has been at the MD or in that coma since he has been home. actually, i think he has a migraine, so we won't see him until morning. maybe.

and, please do not get me wrong, i am ever so thankful that i even get to deal with the above, because for a long time, i really didn't know when or if i would ever have little noses to wipe. so, i truly am THANKFUL. but, i am also not superwoman and i think i'm on the brink. my head hurts. but, i'm off to find something simple to feed the kiddos, go through the list and get them to bed and make a date at this location later to explain the electrolytes involved in true dehydration for that report that won't let me sleep.

sorry girls, i just had to vent. i am going to say a prayer and light a spring candle. that should fix it, right?

2 comments:

Mischelle Coston said...

I have tomorrow afternoon free -- Nick will be home from FL and can catch up playing with our kids. I'd be honored to come fold clothes, cook a meal, whatever you need done the most at the time. I cannot take pictures, and I don't think your attorneys would like my work. :o) Otherwise, I'm at your disposal!

Erin said...

I just read this post from yesterday, but I am praying for you NOW!!