Friday, January 16, 2009

{little evan}

well, the improvement in his symptoms did not last, so we literally spent the day at the MD's offices between he and Scott. Still at a loss - I opted for an ultrasound for his bladder and kidneys next Wednesday instead of an immediate referral to Children's - a new medication was also started today. So.....I am desperately trying to NOT let my mind race. It's so hard though. Regardless, if his symptoms do not improve and the ultrasound is normal......we go to ACH. If they find something that is causing the problems........we go to ACH. Noah has his appointment there is a few weeks re: surgery. i'm a tad overwhelmed at this very moment, but, know that it will be okay. just keep them in your prayers.

1 comment:

Sherry Drennan said...

We will, Shannon. I hope all goes well. I had no idea what kind of problems little E was having! Hang in there, girl!