Wednesday, January 14, 2009

{ww}

day one down. point overage. i had 24 when i should have only had 20 - so, i used some from my bank - which i did not intend to do, but am allowed. the problem was..... i bought groceries and sampled too many of the new things. on the positive side, it was fruit that pushed me over - so at least there was some nutritional value to it. i did choose the grapes over the half eaten snickers noah left on the counter. so, that has to count for something right? ha!

todays goal(s): my h20, i did not get nearly enough in. but, more than i did the day before. and squeeze some form of exercise in.

wt status: -0.5 (yea!) i'm excited because after day one on my south beach stent, i would have gained 2. so, i will take any loss!

4 comments:

the alder boys said...

I'm doing ww too! I did it this summer/fall and lost about 25lbs. I have gained a little back but am back on track now. Just went in and weighed in a little while ago. After one week....I lost 8lbs!!! Yeah!!! I found the biggest key is to right down EVERY single thing you put in your mouth. Oh, and don't feel bad about using the exta 35. I use them every week.
Let me know if you want some pointers. Oh, and I cook a lot & have some really good ww recipes!

Julie said...

Awesome, Shannon! I'm glad to know someone else who is doing it too. :)

Tonia Hobbs said...

Hey! How are you? I am thinking I need the sheet with the point system on it. Could you make me a copy. I am always in a tizz about what to eat!

Lori said...

CONGRATS to you on the loss. A doctor told me once, "No one ever got fat from eating too much fruit." I think that's probably true. My saddlebags are from chocolate, not grapes. But my thighs do have indents like an orange....

Seriously, in my year or so doing WW online, I lose the most when I drink all my water and use all my points. When I don't use my points, I don't do as well.