Friday, September 28, 2012

{snippets}

* I always, always, always want to remember to have the faith of a "corn seed".  My heart melted.
* Lots happening out there in the barn/studio - I'll try to remember to take pictures tomorrow.  I  need to take pictures of a lot of stuff but it has been a constant state of rain over the past two weeks.  I've had a total of NINE cancellations due to rain and/or sickness in the past two weeks.  It is almost impossible to get them all rescheduled. :(
* Hung new pictures of the boys up.  It's been over a year and a half since I've taken any that I wanted to blow up that weren't beachy.   LOVE. 
* Big wedding in NWA tomorrow.  And, the next weekend.  And, the next weekend.  I'm turning down a Dallas wedding.  NWA is far enough.
*I love my boys.  Just wanted to put that out there.
*And, I love my Scott.  I've voiced his praises many times this week .  I am amazed at what he has had done for me out in the studio.  Amazed.   I tried to buck it countless times saying I didn't need it.  Well, I'm so happy he ignored me on that one.  He has given me one of my biggest dreams.   Thank you Honey!  I'm pretty much speechless on this one. 
* I think I want to learn how to sew again. Long story.
* We have started thinking about the decor for the upstairs.  To make both boys wants mesh will be the feat of the entire project.
* I discovered I love roasted pumpkin seeds.  Another reason to really have that pumpkin patch next year.
* I am way past ready for some Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer.  If I can get my hands on some, I'll need to make a delivery to SC!
* Sweet card from a sweet friend this week.  I  need to text her but my phone was lost more than half of the day.  Now it's dead. 
* Last year I was dying to decorate for Christmas.  This year, not so much.  Strange.

Talk soon! 
 
    

No comments: