Tuesday, October 30, 2012

{out of sight......}

Yes, once again I have been snatched by aliens.
 
That happens alot around here.
 
It is 10:39 am
 
I actually got FULLY dressed with makeup this morning. 
That took awhile.
 
I have dropped the boys off.
 
Celebrated a Student of the Month breakfast with sweet E. 
{congrats!!!;}
 
Purchased a few groceries as the cupboards were bare. 
Looked for essential pieces for Halloween costumes.  Strike.
Now, a trip to Ft. Smith will occur at some point today.
Or tomorrow, after all, I have one more day. 
 
Dropped the hubby off at the in-laws.
 
Unloaded MOST of the groceries.
 
Answered emails and messages.
 
Started laundry load #1.
 
Taken both dogs for walks separately.
Don't ask.  It's a time killer though.
 
Tried to find a bellering cow.  Decided
she was having a near death experience in
birthing.  Did I mention it is calving season?
 
Called the hubby and in-laws.  No answer.
It is also wheat and rye planting season here on the farm.
 
Jump in the car to just go get hubby.
Return home, drive through some fields learned that
George {who is actually a mama cow, don't ask} had
escaped her confines away from the herd and left her
baby fields away.  But, she decided to lounge in the sun for a bit
before resuming the search.  Crazy cows.  That's exactly what
I'd do if I left my baby somewhere I couldn't remember and
had been distraught just minutes before?  Sun. 
 
Return home to discover the dogs had gotten into the trash.
Lovely.
 
And, now, I am chopping apples and steaming veggies for myself.
 
NO, that would be for the chickens.
Because this girl is out of chicken feed.  
 
Now, to start my day.
 
Coffee, please. 
 
 
 

No comments: