Thursday, February 25, 2010

{should I? or should I not?


okay, you may have seen a post about this dress a week or so ago. i left it up about 7 minutes and ripped it back down. for some reason........i.love.this.dress. i almost ordered it for scott for v-day as we are realllllllly trying to have date nights. but, didn't. it shows shoulder (gee?) but, i am weird with stuff like that for myself. but, think it is always so cute for others? i am sure it has alot to do with my very resticted upbringing. but, after two weeks, i am still drooling over this dress. and, not alot of things cause me to drool. if the body came with it.........i would have ordered 10!
should i?

4 comments:

Erin said...

Absolutely!! For sure!!

Tonia Hobbs said...

Go for it!

It's not like your ordering it for the postman. . .its for your man! It's a good thing.

Shannon said...

Received a phone call with a yes vote! ha! Although said caller reminded me that I've been showing alot of shoulder lately. Class reunion, family pictures....hmmm...she is right after all....

mom of 3 e's said...

YES!!! love it. may even ask to borrow it sometime :)