Tuesday, February 9, 2010

{quick trip to florida}

I went to Florida this morning. I'm back already, but I plan to go again as soon as the rinse cycle is finished. And, I will likely throw a few more trips in by the pile of the laundy.

I am thinking we all have sunny thoughts on the brain. I do, I confess. However, I take these little trips pretty much every day.

But, this is what we washed our laundry in while at the beach last summer. You know that scent-memory connection? Well, mine works very well. So, every time I smell this, I am back. I hope they never, ever discontinue it! Love it! And, for me......it was the spring scent we picked up at that Target in Destin......so, it will always be spring scent for me.



Off to take another little trip. :)

1 comment:

Tonia Hobbs said...

I need to be at home doing laundry so bad! I am working today! I hope you are good. Thanks for the tip, I will ad that to my grocery list! I am out, so perfect timing!