Monday, February 8, 2010

{love is in the air}






or.......on the mirror! A super-big thanks to our sweet Sunday School teachers....Nick and Mischelle. They had each of us little 'kits' to take home and open yesterday. It contained a explaination and two dry erase markers to write each other love notes, words of encouragement and scripture on our bathroom mirror. I love it! It takes me back to notebooks that Scott and I used to write in each day to each other on our way to work or upon arriving home. It was something we still treasure and always looked forward to! Thank you Nick and Mischelle for investing into our class as you do - such a simple idea but something that huge in the same way. I have already decided I will do the same for the boys - everyone can use some extra words of love, silliness and encouragement. :)

No comments: