Sunday, February 14, 2010

{Happy Valentine's Day}

Scott and I actually had a date night! That's the first in a long, long time. He had to leave during the movie previews and get a 2nd set of ear plugs, but he made it through. We got a late start so our plans had to be quickly rearranged. We saw Dear John - which was so good, but, I could not stop crying! So bittersweet. And, then we weren't very hungry and actually VERY tired (isn't that soooooooo incredibly sad?!?) that we stopped at a fancy place called....Taco Bell! Can you believe that? Scott got in trouble with his sister the next day but I had to confess it was my pitiful idea! It was kind-of sweet because it definitely took us back to our real dating days in which we had many late night meals there. So, it was not too terribly bad. ;)

Church was very sweet today. It definitely makes me want to fight even harder to finish well. Finish well with the one I started with. :) It was amazing that even he and I have been together 21 YEARS! Although our recent years have taken somewhat of a different spin due to some of the health obstacles - I am eternally grateful for such a wonderful and loving husband. He definitely treats me like a princess and loves me very well.

I love you with all of my heart Scott! Thank you for my incredible surprises! Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Mom2Three said...

Cute pic of you two!! So glad you got to have a date night! Happy Valentine's Day!