Friday, February 26, 2010

{family party}

On Sunday, we celebrated N's birthday with family. Not certain how we got to the point of having two parties every year - but, of course, the more parties the better for the boys. No complaints there! And, I don't mind skipping my bd! Funny how age works. :)



Noah wanted a blue cake. Although I gave the wrong instructions....he wanted dark blue icing....it still turned out pretty cute!

I love my frizzy hair! That is due to being caught in a rain downpour without an umbrella. Shouldn't be shocking as I showed up for nursery duty at church almost an hour late and thought I was on time? That is after I showed up two weeks early last time. TH: you may seriously want to fire me. So, I scrambled a bit as the party started at 1 pm. :)





Sweet Olivia in the background :)






The cake = a thumbs up.






Pictures courtesy of Angela. :) I was a little side-tracked. Unfortunately, Uncle Shawn wasn't with us. I know he is sad that he missed out! ha! But he was flying to Alabama for work. Or, was that Austin, Texas? Or, maybe Tennessee? (sorry, inside joke) but, we missed you.....Mr. Uncle Shawn Sir.
Happy, happy birthday sweet boy! We are one blessed family to have you grace our lives!

No comments: