Thursday, April 16, 2009

{the revolt}

**please see previous post.

Just in case you are not a happy mama (or daddy) if you've seen that commercial - and you want to join the bandwagon.....because after a few minutes of research, I am definitely NOT the only unhappy parent out there! In fact, even people without children are appalled at this commercial. It truly makes me ill. And, a furious-mad, in case you missed that. ;)

So, here are some numbers just in case you need them too....

BK So. Zero: 479.646.8945

Rogers Ave: 452-3615

Townsend: 782-8746

Alma: 783-8880

Van Buren: 410-3303

Midland Ave: 785-3419

Poteau: 918.647.5222

And, Coporate Headquarters: 305.378.3000
Marketing and Advertising: 305.378.7200
Consumer Relations: 305.378.3535

Ahem, I don't take these things lightly.

These are my babies!

3 comments:

Tonia Hobbs said...

I havent seen the commercial! I will be on the lookout! What is it with Corporate America!!!?? They will stoop to any level that is one thing for sure!

Tonia Hobbs said...

Shannon I see where you have posted a new "post" but my computer keeps saying page not found! Whats up!??

thefuturelooksbusy said...

Just checking to see if you mean the "square butt" commercial? Sorry for being dense--I am sleep deprived. I am pretty sure you mean that one, and I, like you hated it, and was again reminded why the Duggers do not allow television in their home. They show that stupid commercial all day long too! So, this is mean officially jumping, no leaping onto the bandwagon! Lead on sister!!