Tuesday, April 21, 2009

{Not Me!}

I honestly was not patterning my blog posts after anything last night. I was super-duper tired and had a tad too much caffiene. I actually had to break my fingers to keep from erasing all of that stuff this morning. Well, not really. I still have a little caffiene entering my system.

But, it really was fun. And, while I was writing it, I did recall reading something, somewhere in blogland with a similar thing. So, I did a little goggling this morning and there really is a "Not Me Monday" topic out there created by the famous MckMama (mommy to sweet baby Stellan the whole world is praying for)....

I will do the appropriate linkages at some point, because it was really fun. But, until then, and... because I was up until 4:15 this morning working on a computer that was trying to die on me (YET again!) Not the new one. That shiny thing is sitting on a table across the room, but who has had time to even try to figure it out. Definitely NOT ME, truly.

So, after I sunk more $$ into clean up programs and such. I called it quits. I pronounced officially at 4:16 pm. Which leads me to this............

SURELY, I did NOT have to purchase yet another computer? A desktop. Within a two week period of the laptop? Because surely my new shiny laptop is compatable with my remote office. And, there is absolutely no compatiability problems with the zillions of software/files I use on my PC. And, certainly, I have all the time in the world to transfer files. So, currently, there is not a lemon of a laptop under my desk I used to work on vacations. I would never to that. And, there is not the laptop gazing at me from across the room. And, there is not this sick, sick computer I am pounding on making horrible dying noises as I type this. And, then, the new PC that is taking up half my counter space in the kitchen. And, if you've been here, you know that I am scant on counter space. And, what? Surely to goodness there is not a computer in the computer hutch in my bedroom that was replaced oh, about five years ago? I am so computer poor.

Head.Hurts.

No comments: