Saturday, April 25, 2009

{camp-out}

it's official. i will be residing at the ballfields beginning next week. we received the baseball schedules for both boys. i have two free evenings for the entire month of may and it's a little better than that for june. and, as crazy-busy as it is going to be......i can't wait! the worst part is getting there as it is always a frenzy for us. but, once there, LOVE watching the boys (for the most part, sometimes, I hide my eyes because I can't look!), love catching up with my mom-friends, and of course........the snow cones. Now, that IS definitely the boys' favorite part! i am pretty certain it's why they sign up! ;)

let the games begin!

4 comments:

Tonia Hobbs said...

Fun for all!! See ya there!

kel said...

I will be at the soccer field...for Braden then at the swimming pool for Brittney for swim team.

Philip said...

I think we will all be there. See you around.

Laurie said...

Have a great time! Do not forget the camera! With the end of school we will actually get a break from Football, Soccer and Track--thank goodness. I am kind of tired of bleacher rearend! Did you see the obit for Bo? Sandy was wondering if you had an address for them?