Wednesday, April 8, 2009

{fun}

okay, after that last depressing post....let me post something fun. and, of course, me who lives with a camera in her face........has no pictures to show. so, you'll just have to come over to see. but, i am so excited. and, remember it really does not take much for me.

something VERY inexpensive = a VERY big impact

bed risers! who would have ever thought? i know, very minute, but, wow. i did a little research and found that the ones online at wally world are actually very sturdy. so, i spent $15 and did a site-to-store shipment (remember, i am cheap too!) and i was even able to put them on myself.

huge difference! i used the 3" risers, but will actually likely go up to 5" and pray the boys do not fall off when they sneak in. but, you can actually combine to two for an 8" lift. we would need a ladder, so i'll upgrade to the five when i find some fabric to lengthen my bedskirt. you know me......i'll be mistreating that bedskirt with the old, faithful glue gun and some really fun print. ;) who needed home ec anyway! i will post pics at some point. (like the ones from noah's b/d back in feb)!!

No comments: