Tuesday, February 3, 2009

{this and that, again}

as most of you know, Evan's ultrasound came back normal on Friday - although we actually got the official report from our doctor yesterday. We are incredibly relieved, although still a little uneasy as the problem persists somewhat. However, over the weekend, he had his biggest improvement thus far and we were actually able to venture out to church. The first time in a very, very long while. As of yesterday, the plan is to keep him on the medication until this bottle is completed and then stop it to see if he stays improved or reverts back to square one. If the later occurs, we will proceed to Children's. And, a plug for Evan - he is being SUCH a trooper with this medication. It is the worst tasting thing you can imagine and he is being so great about it through the gags and everything. :) I'm so proud of him.

and, a big thankful to my friends in our Sunday School class, there just really are not even words. They are amazingly incredible and the love they show our little family leaves me speechless. What a gift you gave me this morning! Thank you so much.

and, on that note - if you read this blog and do not belong to a church family - let me tell you - I can't imagine going through this life without one. And, I desperately pray to be back on the giving end alot more than I have. The ministry they give is also beyond words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy his ultrasound came back normal. I'll continue to pray.