Wednesday, February 18, 2009

{7th year}

tonight is the last night my baby will be seven {gasp!} but, of course he is beyond excited and evan is just excited about the chocolate cake waiting in the kitchen. ;)

i just finished 'the interview' with noah on his favorites at this moment in time....

bestfriend: ethan
girlfriend: no (good boy!)
fav color: blue
fav food: pancakes
fav drink: rootbeer
fav candy: wonka nerds
fav candybar: reeses
hero: dad
fav activity: wii
fav subject: math (fractions)
fav place: florida
fav hobby: cars
fav sport: baseball
fav book: the magic treehouse series
wt: 58.5

oh how i love this little guy!!!! tomorrow night we will have our family party (and e will get a piece of that cake) and then the big sleepover/dinosaur bone hunt friday night with his little buddies. can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 8th Birthday, Noah! Hope you have a blessed day and an awesome party :)

Tonia Hobbs said...

Shannon! Hey I got your message! And I am sorry I havent called you back. . .I have been in a "sick sinus fog". I will bring Clayton to your house or whatever is best. No problem. Thank you!