Friday, February 6, 2009

{another prayer request}

seriously, it just really seems like our church families are under such an attack right now. Please pray for Michael McCutcheon - I am still praying for a complete recovery of his liver - but, also that the medications work and he will never have to deal with the alternative. I cannot imagine what this family is going through. Something of this nature, makes everything else pale in comparison.

And, continue to pray for Brayden - I understand the bone marrow biopsies came back negative which is SUCH a great thing. We want that full remission.

And, my friend Mandi's grandfather - I have not called to get an update yet this morning - but, I know he must have a long way to go. Just keep this sweet family in your prayers!!

Our church is open tomorrow evening for our families to come together and pray. I think we definitely to take advantage of that time!

No comments: