Sunday, January 1, 2012

{happy new year!!}

ALTHOUGH, I cannot for the life of me believe it is already 2012??

Didn't we just go through Y2K like last year??
Yes, the years are definitely picking up speed in a big way.


I enjoyed so many blessings in 2011, some heartache, some growing
"opportunities",  deepening friendships I've been blessed with,
watching my children grow and laugh, growing {older, ha!} with 
Scott {there is no one I'd rather share that experience with}, failing,
succeeding, praying and praying some more,  many "ah-ha" moments
spiritually, a great birthday celebration {one, I will never, ever forget},
changes on the farm, falling deeper in love with scripture, adding 
a critter or two {or 30+}, challenges, deep breaths, and a lot of laughs. 

Thank you God for another year, I'm excited to see what is in store. 

A few weeks ago, I discovered my year verse.  I was so looking for something
along the lines of "where your treasure is, there your heart will be also" and
during a morning of quiet time...I came across exactly what was on my heart. 

Here is to 2012.....

"And this I pray:  that your love may abound yet more and more and extend
to its fullest development in knowledge and all keen insight, so that you may
surely learn to sense what is vital, and approve and prize what is excellent and of real
value."  Philippians 1:9-10

Oh, how I love that!!

Happy New Year family and friends!! 


No comments: