Tuesday, October 28, 2008

{so proud}

Here is one proud mom(mie) and her little man!





Noah was chosen as Student of the Month for his class - very, very proud! This is the third year we got to celebrate with breakfast at school with him for this. I think it's a much bigger deal for me than him. :) Mimi and Poppie came along also and we had a great time. Congratulations, Noah - we are so proud of you!!!

And, for those of you who know me......know I detest having my picture taken. However, I have been having little panic attacks that my boys will have NO pictures of me with them. There are very few of late. So, I am on a mission to suffer through as well as do better with the snapshots.
Wow.......that was painful!!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

You look beautiful!! Way to go Noah!

Shannon said...

Sharon: I look like a deer in the headlights...but, hey, I'm not out to win any beauty contest! Just me and my little guy for once! :)

Sherry Drennan said...

Congrats to Noah! That is a BIG deal! We've made it 2 years in a row with both big boys...we're hoping for the 3rd.

And yes, you are so gorgeous! Take those pictures. I know what you mean...I'm always like, when I lose 10 more lbs., I'll let them take pix of me. :0)