Thursday, October 23, 2008

{M.I.A.}

I have been absolutely snowed under with every aspect of life. And, I am slowly digging myself from under that pile of snow. :) From several things that were totally out of my control that have occurred over the past 2-3 weeks to simple fatigue, it has been intense to say the least.

If I can make it (doesn't that sound hopeful?) for the next 2-3 weeks, hopefully most everything will fall back into place. I have been very prayerful regarding some big changes that I will have to make to get back to more balance immediately following that time period. Definitely, very difficult decisions, but absolutely necessary. Just keep me in your prayers. Change is never easy for me.

2 comments:

Mischelle Coston said...

I'll be praying for you!

Tonia Hobbs said...

You stay on my mind. And everytime I see you I think, Oh, I miss that girl. I always always enjoy talking to you. I will say a prayer for you today. Please let me know how I can pray for you about something particular ("Rae Deal Thing"). . . I am in training but I do know I am a prayer warrior.