Thursday, October 9, 2008

{decisions}

i'm stuggling a bit being away from my other blog. for no other reason other than i than keep having the feeling that i have left something behind. of course, until i can figure out if i can even move everything over to our new home, i will just link up to the old one. but, i do remember running across a company that will "bind" your blog posts. that may just have to be my Christmas present to me. i'll let you in on the details if i can track it down.......



this blog is definitely cuter!

2 comments:

Dr. Nick said...

Try blurb.com
I know they do blog book creation, although I don't know much about it.w

Sharon said...

Yes, I have that blog back up thing too, so you can back it up AND they can print it. It is different than the one "Dr. Nick" mentioned--Mrs. Dr. Nick that is!