Sunday, October 26, 2008

{m.i.a. continued}

After a busy weekend in Fayetteville, a sweet baby shower, a very ill grandmother who is hospitalized - I am just now sitting down after spending some time with the boys. Now, it is just the computer and I. We have a very long date night planned. Kind-of like a blind date; I'm not quite so certain it will like me or even be nice to me. Now, if it will just not be in the fighting mood as it has been the last two weeks!!!! Just one more week of being busy beyond belief and then all should settle down. Did I seriously just type that?

But, I am about to light a Cinnamon Cider (my fav, Tonya!) candle. So, that will help drown out the fact the boys are fighting in the background. Olfactory trumps auditory in my little world. Or, at least I try to convince myself. Now, where is that candle lighter?

No comments: