Saturday, August 15, 2009

{we're back}

& it's been nonstop ever since!!!

I will definitely update more later, there is so much to tell. But, the much needed vacation was wonderful. It was more difficult for Scott than I think any of us expected. BUT, we had some great moments too. Of course, nothing compares to seeing the boys play together in the ocean for the first time. They loved it!! The last time we went, Noah was just 2 1/2!! And, it's not very often you get to have your 5th birthday party at the beach. Great memories...and here are just a few....you can imagine how many cards I filled!!!!












4 comments:

Tonia Hobbs said...

Wow! The pictures are breath taking! I am so glad you are back! I am so glad you got to go! I do want to see all your pictures. I am really hoping for the "patio ~ tea visit". Happy Happy Birthday!

Tonia Hobbs said...

So so sorry we didnt make it to the water park. I hope it was a great time!

Christy said...

I love the pictures!! I am glad you got to go to the beach. I am so jealous!!

Sherry Drennan said...

Love them, can't wait to see the rest!