Thursday, August 20, 2009

{new find}

love this > "life: beautiful"

this is probably no news to you. you've probably been reading this magazine for ages. but, i just found it at wal-mart and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

For instance, the contributors: Dr. James Dobson, Joyce Meyer, Dr. Gary Smalley, Janet Parshall.

Some of the topics: 53 fun ways to build great kids, cute ideas for family picnics, it is scattered with scripture, has a huge article on 'canning' {remember when i taught myself to can a few summers ago. alone. scary}, decorating stuff, it is simply a beautiful magazine. and, guess what i noticed?? NO ads!

The next issue will hit the stands in mid-September...

3 comments:

Tonia Hobbs said...

I havent seen it. I will be on the look out. I really enjoy magazines.

Lori said...

Hmmm... guess who works with Dr. Smalley?!?

Sherry Drennan said...

I think I may have had that in my cart but it rang up like $9 or something so I put it back. Does that sound right?