Tuesday, August 18, 2009

{carcinogenic, anyone?}

Since yesterday was "It's Not Me Monday" in blogland, this absolutely could NOT have happened to me. Because, certainly, nothing like this ever does?

There is no way while trying to "fix" a "patchy" strange white area on my leg that did NOT likely get a swipe of sunblock while in Florida - I did the following. NO way. While spraying a self-tanner, I did NOT notice how lovely it smelled (because you know how the stuff that turns our skin a different color smells so wonderful!) and I did NOT do a double take of the gold spray bottle when I noticed my bathroom did NOT smell like an overdosed room of Cinnamon Cider. The can did NOT look like the Fake Bake sitting on my bathroom counter. I surely did NOT cover my self with fall-scented room spray only to panic at what it was likely doing to my system. Lungs not included. But, there is no way that while frantically trying to wash the room spray that was penetrating my skin did I weigh out which was riskier - room spray in a wonderful scent versus a product that turns our skin a different color with a horrid smell.

There is NO reason to actually look at the label on the can you are grabbing around here.

1 comment: