Thursday, August 20, 2009

{for heather}

Sorry for the double images......having computer issues here! Shock! {not}













pics of the re-upolstered furniture. It was a plain light green and white tiny check. The furniture was still in good shape, but was dirty from the boys.....and boring. So, I livened it up! The lady who recovered it - Rita Gray from GW - is fabulous and super-quick with awesome prices. Cannot sing her praises high enough. This is part of the kitchen area where most of the homework is done at night - so we are usually in there most of the night between cooking, snacks, homework and eating. Now, it's cozy and COLORFUL. You know me........

4 comments:

Tonia Hobbs said...

It looks like a magazine. I really love it.

meeksmiles33 said...

Beautiful!!! Love it!!

the alder boys said...

Ok I am totally impressed! Did you pick all that out by yourself? If so, I need you to come take a visit to my living room!! I really want to change up some fabric on different pieces of furniture. Like you have any extra time but seriously, it looks amazing!!!

Philip said...

I'm a man, but I love the colors!