Sunday, August 2, 2009

{fall is in the air}

i am home alone. {gasp} the boys are in heaven at a friend's house. scott is spending time with his dad. i have lit my first cinnamon cider candle. okay, so i'm faking it or maybe, the reality is, i am in the prepartory phase of what the next few weeks will bring or lead into..the fall season & all that it holds.
however, i am still holding onto summer and trying to squeeze out every ounce as i am sipping a cherry limeade. all the while, nat king cole is singing away in my kitchen.

but, best of all.......i'm accomplishing alot.

2 comments:

meeksmiles33 said...

Aromatique Cinnamon Cider! My favorite!! I LOVE fall!! Football, beautiful colors, nice weather, can't wait!! I hope you get a lot accomplished.

Sherry Drennan said...

I, too, am anticipating fall. We have checked off everything on our list for summer and are ready to head back to school. I did buy a fall "pretty" 50% at Hob Loby last week. It is sitting on the top of my antique china cabinet. Would it be terribly bad if it just sits there the next 3 months?? :0)