Sunday, June 14, 2009

{monkey see}

remember back a few months ago...my boycott on BK? well, last week noah and i were racing from a very late MD appt to a baseball game. he had not eaten, he was hungry, i just had snacks stashed in the car. well, the BK entrance was within feet of my vehicle and would have lent for an easy exit in the direction of the ballfields. as i started to turn in, noah reminded me of my "cause" after seeing that terrible commercial. he was willing to wait and just have a snack. i felt terrible, it had slipped my mind in a moment of frenzy. thanks little man, for hearing my words and helping me follow through with my actions. you amaze me.

1 comment:

Tonia Hobbs said...

Sometimes its so hard to remember our "cause" and "reason". . .you are making a mark and leaving a legacy. . .and that is awesome.