Monday, June 15, 2009

{deal of the day}

i had to call H from the parking lot. i was so excited. but, i have been looking at luggage for months. i am determined to get busy taking the boys on weekend trips and a real vacation this summer. i have extra hands that have offered to travel with us as scott usually does not do travel very well with the migraines, nausea, etc.

today, i "ran" into my beloved, tjmaxx....look what i saw.....



of course, the first tag i looked at was the original...i was immediately sad, and put it back because if the three piece set was orignally.......$880.00 there was no way i could afford the tjmaxx price...but, i looked again just to see and it was....












$99.99. woo-hoo! i could swing that! but, who in their right mind would have EVER paid the original???? i love tj.

now, where to go first????

5 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

Love them! they totally rock! Now, get to planning that trip!

Tonia Hobbs said...

that rocks!!!

meeksmiles33 said...

Gotta love TJ Maxx!!!

Philip said...

Well of course I would pay the original! Well, ok I wouldn't. I just wanted to sound rich for a minute there.

Lori said...

Hmmm... I think a Gentry zoo trip is in order. I hate that place, but you could stop and see me. I'll make a picnic.