Monday, May 25, 2009

{take me.......away}

i {heart} this....so much! i actually purchased several boxes for n's class bath and body basket for the spring fling. i kept one for myself. oh, my! absolutely love it! but, then, i went back to buy more.....they were out. and, then each time i went back to wally world - which is almost daily - they were out. i finally used my last little bit and even looked into ordering online. i was desperate. but, i did a search and found that the wal-mart on rogers had it in stock. so, stocked-up was just what i did!

apparently, keeping this little box of bliss is a difficult feat in many areas. people actually order it by the CASE online. run, don't walk....... you will LOVE it! and, although the scent is lovely, what it does to your skin........is great!

3 comments:

Philip said...

Being the guy that I am and secure in my manhood, I rarely soak in a tub...TMI I know. But, I use the "Calgon take me away" phrase occasionally.

Shannon said...

u should try it Philip! ha!

Lori said...

Pleasant Grove WM, best in the world (according to the powers that be). Why didn't you call me? It's right by my office!