Monday, May 18, 2009

{bugs}

i've got a sick little {handsome} guy :(

my mom is having back pain/kidney stone trouble again. hoping for a speedy recovery. i am certain evan is wishing that as well as nannie pat is a great playmate! he does not like these times without her....

billing and a report is due. today. actually last friday.

a session for tonight that will have to be rescheduled. and, it's not even raining.

ang can't come over due to the initial statement. do not want to pass on our sickness to little olivia and wipe out another family.

work-in at md's office. taking lots of hand sanitizer. and a very, very long wait.

but, in worrying about all of the above. that handsome little guy described, will need lots and lots of snuggling. there is always a positive.

1 comment:

Tonia Hobbs said...

I am so sorry about illness and overload! I'll say a prayer! By the way, I got some crazy comment concerning "Playboy" or something! I deleted but that is very bothersome! Oh My GOODNESS!