Wednesday, May 20, 2009

{md update}

my appt with the eye doctor went well today. i do have a "birthmark" behind my left eye which is likely linked to the "blackness" i was seeing on a few of the previous eye exams. nothing to worry about. it has likely been there my entire life and due to the specific tests administered to me last week, just wasn't identified. on just caution alone, he will continue to see me every four months for about a year and a half or so. whew!

now back to eye doctor #1 to work on these not-so-lovely-focusing-problems i have developed.

thanks to everyone for their prayers! it's never good when you have an eye that will not stop twitching to find that something is behind it.....that shouldn't be. :) but, all is well!

4 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

Yeah! Glad it's okay!

Tonia Hobbs said...

So thankful to hear!
You gotta have those eyes, cause we gotta have pictures!

Jen said...

Yessss! Great news!

Mischelle Coston said...

Good news! I've been praying!