Wednesday, October 20, 2010

{my world is spinning}

a little fast right now. Thus, I fell off the planet again.

Of course,it's busy, busy right now with the fall sessions. But, the end is in sight. So, today is the first day I've actually been home in forever. It's nice.
Although I have a bazillion edits to do, pictures to deliver/mail, etc.

Unfortunately, things took a definite changein course when we got the call from Scott's dad early Saturday that his grandmother had taken a turn for the worse through the night and they were calling the family in. Heartbreaking. I had a wedding in Gravette and I could not even stop to see her on my way out of town because I HAD to get through that wedding very focused. So, if Scott has been "up" -he, we and/or the kids have been there. I will write another day about how precious she has been to me. It's amazing that she's been "my grandma Mildred" longer than any of my own grandmothers were. It is really tough right now, especially to see my FIL go through this. He's so not ready to let her go.

A fall party for Evan to plan. Why was it not this difficult the first time around??

I'll stop for now, just wanted everyone to know I am still here! ha! {I've rec'd some sweet texts checking in on me!}

No comments: