Monday, October 11, 2010

{hmmm....}

Stacy puts me to total shame with all of her sweet pictures on her blog. I have NONE. You would think.........but, no.
Friday night I had an engagement session and was exhausted, I called it an early night. Thus, I did not finish the things I HAD TO FINISH.




Saturday, I had plans to only work until noon, but we finally got out of here for an afternoon drive around 1:30 pm. We headed down to Mt. Magazine and looked at the lodge with a short little hike for the boys and I while Scott listened to THE game in the car. {btw, what a game! if you saw 4 nuts going crazy in their car between in the middle of no where, that would have been our little family!!}
The lodge is so pretty. Although, I think they were having some New Age weekend or something. Not quite certain? Noah loved, loved it! But, he is not very happy that Scott and I will be going there in a few weeks without him. He is quite disturbed by that. So, we agreed to go back as a family in December IF we can get a room booked. {I need to work on that}.
After our little trek, I decided I didn't have to jog that day as my legs were jello. Evan only fell/slide down a hill x 3. Noah managed to stay vertical. Well, vertical with a major horizontal lean! SOMEHOW, I managed to stay on both of my feet. No injuries.
It really was so beautiful! A great time to really talk about creation. Evan's pockets were overflowing with acorns and such. My little collector. Noah found a cell phone next to a cave. Because it was so dry, the waterfall on our trail was nonexistent but it was easy to imagine how beautiful it must be!
Near death experience: Scott decided to be funny and scare us as we came back up to the road. NOT funny.
Then we stopped by Cove Lake. Sooooo serene and pretty. I'm sure it is a totally different place in the summer....but, it was very quiet and fallish Saturday, in other words....deserted. There we collected more acorns, some leaves and a lily pad?
Yesterday, although hectic was nice. Church was great.
And, here we are, back to Monday, Monday. :)

No comments: