Tuesday, October 5, 2010

{in the famous words...}

of my Uncle Paul during our wedding ceremony....

"BE KIND, BE KIND, BE KIND".

I have had to basically chat that more times than you could imagine over the past several days.

Alot has been swirling.

I'm not certain what kind of magnetic field I have in my body, but it can attract major drama so often. Even when I've not uttered a word or even seen a particular person in months. Drama. Not the high school type, but more along the lines of 2nd grad-ish.

Or, when I see my lil' man's hair that Daddy cut a few nights ago. In the bathtub {wet hair}. With kitchen shears. And no comb. Let's forget the fact I had done some damage of my own a couple weeks prior. Minefield in my home. It was not pretty. My words, not his hair. You have a pretty good picture of his hair. The child does not have a chance. I can't even call Amber this time. Poor Scott. Thankully, God spoke to me via way of my cell phone the next day. {true story, I'll elaborate later}

When you try to do a really good thing, and it totally backfires? Ever done that? You become the bad guy when you truly had the best intentions.

BE KIND, BE KIND, BE KIND.

{I'm talking to self as I am the only one I can control. And, I use that word very loosely}

Words to live by!

1 comment:

SheWolf said...

Poor girl! Keep your chin up--you're an absolute sweetheart, so just let it roll right off of ya and put a smile on your face!