Saturday, November 7, 2009

{ideal christmas}

not perfect....but, what i want for my family....

it is just a little over six weeks away. the last several years have been a blur for me at christmas time - three years ago, i was by my sweet grandfather's side in his last days with his passing just a mere 3 days before Christmas. then, in my heartbroken daze, i was whisked away to NWA for almost three weeks for the trial of the century. it was terrible.

then, the last two have been consumed with late-schedule photo shoots, orders, packaging, delivery, work.....you get the picture {pun intended}

this year i wanted different. i needed different. my family needed me. there is no re-do button to give my children those memories. so, early on, i set my session deadline for oct 30th....with the exceptio of family and friends and the make-ups that i could fit in. well, then the rains hit and the flu for my clients and then....for us. so, i have a few more sessions to fit in and take - but, those are not stressful at all - looking forward to them.

so, tonight as i am working late.....i decided to make my christmas plan. this is all i want for christmas....

*christ-centered
*joyful
*reverent
*fun
*relaxed
*non-rushed
*kid-centered
*cozy

No comments: