Thursday, November 5, 2009

{bits n' pieces}

**noah is still very sick. unfortunately, he threw up again this evening, but is now sleeping. he did eat something that was solid and against every thing the nurse in me wanted to allow...but, the mom in me caved. and, he got sick again. but, he is sleeping soundly now. fluid intake was good today. no signs of dehydration. very irritable - to a point, I have likely never seen. and, has not wanted me out of the room for any reason today. so, i pretty much camped out - letting him use me as a wall to somewhat sit his pillows up on. please continue to remember him in your prayers....he got hit hard with this....his fever and cough continues. today was day 8.

**i am feeling much better, still a little naggy cough and tired. but, i'm thinking the tiredness is from the above. ;) and, it's times like these.....they yucky times...that i find myself THE MOST thankful. so humbled to be this precious little guys mom.....{heart exploded}

**i have amazing friends. just can't even put into words. i did not have my cell phone with me today as it stayed out in the car. wow. i have a ton of texts and vm's to return. in the meantime....thank you so much.

**and, to my sweet family. if i don't answer the phone, please don't take offense. i'm probably watching scooby-doo. and, remember the irritability i explained above..well...you get the point. i am confined to him. no distractions.

**i received the most beautiful flowers i think i've ever seen today (well, maybe next to my wedding bouquet!) you absolutely shouldn't have. but, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

**i'm still eating leftovers from the food that a "little birdie" left on my front porch on tuesday {i think it was tuesday??} days are running together. but, the little birdie needs to know that she's in major.trouble.

**in the midst of all of this....scott shocked the living daylights out of me. who says their are no more surprises after......20 years. i'm still stunned. i think he likes it that way, because i'm speechless when i'm stunned. i love you so much!

**i just heard a horrible smack across the floor. he is okay. but, E is as clumsy as me. poor, poor child.

**i've taken care of quite a bit of christmas shopping via laptop over the past few days.

**trying not to think about all of the work that is sitting. ugh, won't think about it now as i won't sleep tonight if i do.

**and, due to above, will get off of this update and try to knock out as much of that as i can while he sleeps. and, he is in the living room with scott, so i'm not so worried about him getting sick in his sleep. THAT kept me up ALL of last night. we need no aspiration around here!

stay well!

No comments: