Tuesday, March 3, 2009

{unwelcome guest}

I have been very, very rude to him. I've made it quite clear that he is completely unwelcome in this home. Yet, he is very persistent that one!

And, his visit has returned all to soon for my liking. To never see him again would not be a long enough. He has seemed to have become very fond of my youngest over the past few months. And, I'm not happy about it. I am ready for him to go far, far away and never return. So, whatever bug/virus he is, I'm ready to exterminate.

This is what his visit has yielded yet again.........E is still very sick. He sounds terrible. Still running a low-grade temperature and has a horrible cough. The fatigue has him down for the count.

On aside, the funny thing is, I can't refer to him as a bug, because it completely FREAKS Evan out. So, we have lightened the mood and on this particular visit, he is called Mr. Sniffles. He sounds innocent enough, but, I do want to squash him LIKE a bug!

1 comment:

kel said...

Awww hope Mr. Sniffles leaves quickly