Saturday, October 31, 2009

{when i grow up}

or, maybe when I can ever find that rewind/re-do button, or..hmmmm....maybe take some hints for her.....yep, that's it, i'm thinking she definitely needs to mentor me.

but, why was I not surprised today when I hear my doorbell ring - we scramble. Well, all of us but Noah. He did not budge from his cave of blankets and pillows on the floor. I'm reminding Scott to tell whoever it is at the door....."we" have the flu. I see a corner of a purple Halloween bag hanging from my door. Scott thanking someone.

A goody-bag. And, not just any goody-bag. A great goody-bag.

I'm sure you all have guessed it. Mandi Williams.

Need I say more?

Seriously, the girl has wings.

Wings that fly at a warp-speed to get everything she gets done.

I have the best, best intentions. She flies.

Thank you Ms Mandi.

Once again.

Someday......

ps, MW you cannot kill me for posting this. I've typed in code in the past as not to reveal your identity. But, this was the topper. You made a mama cry, and a sick little boy smile.

And, since I only have 5 readers, and they all know your secret identity. Your secret is still pretty safe. ;)
Thank you so much!

No comments: