Saturday, October 31, 2009

{homebound}

and, not by the reason I would choose. Noah had a big bite from the nasty flu bug. He is down for the count. It hit in the wee hours of Friday morning. Dr. W's office let us come as a walk-in - I made it to the clinic from hanging up the phone in 24.5 minutes. And, of course I was not even dressed when I made the call. Test = +. A long, long, long wait for the Tamiflu to be filled. He had an upset stomach on the way over, but, did not succumb to that until we were back home again. Thankfully, since yesterday, no more of that. His highest fever today - was this morning - 103.4. Poor thing.

I was heartbroken that they would miss their long-awaited trick-or-treating tonight. So, I made a mad dash to Wally World this morning and loaded up on candy and a new movie. He's still totally lifeless in there and looks horrible. The cough is nasty - but, so far his lungs have stayed clear. I do not feel well, but, then again, I haven't really slept for days - so, I'm thinking mine is just a cold (again) and fatigue. The other two are faring well so far. Let's just keep it that way. I've been editing away, doing a little online Christmas shopping, snuggling, snuggling, administering meds and ummm....snuggling.

Although I often dream of being home all.weekend.long.....this was not the box I remember checking?

Stay well everyone!

No comments: