Saturday, February 23, 2013

{duck tape}

over the mouth.
 
I reallllllllllllllly try hard not to complain, but
sometimes I feel as though that is.all.I.do.
 
This past week has been rough around these parts.
Well, actually it goes back to November, but, who
is keeping up?  Apparently me, myself and I.
 
 
THIS WEEK.....
 
 I'm trying not to be sad that Noah had a flop
of a birthday because his mama was literally on
another planet due to lack of an adequate oxygen exchange. 
My kiddos ate way too many bowls of cold cereal and 
peanut butter sandwiches.  Laundry almost made its
all time record.  You know.
The one in which it actually touches the ceiling. 
Yea.  That ugly record.  Boo.   And, I'm certain
 it would have if it hadn't been for the the  flood in
recent months thanks to yours truly.   Birthday party
post phoned and you know how that usually goes. :(
A house that has imploded.  LITERALLY.
Work that is oh, so behind, to the point I am afraid
to look at my messages.  And, just when I was gaining ground.
That one makes me want to cry.  Big, ugly tears.
I'm certain I have late bills.  THANK.GOD. I paid the water
bill on Wednesday before the snow hit hard.  Let's forget
the fact I had already made it home and remembered that
once again I forgotten it; so that
led to trip number 2 to Greenwood all before
9:30 am.  I am not a good reader of the
water meter girl.  Period.  I fail.   
I received a phone call from the law firm that
yesterday afternoon that led to a very late night
and fruitless search on 3 computers for a second half
of a report.  A report that is no where to be found.
But, it still has to be completed. Like TODAY. 
My stomach hurts.  Literally.
 
It just all makes me sad but I know that
it is nothing in the big scheme of things.  Nothing
tragic.  Nothing life altering.   Nothing that
can't be smoothed out and put back on track.
 
I just need to breath deeply and start working
my way through it one little bit at a time -
otherwise it tends to get quite overwhelming. 
 
I'm thinking that after I get caught up that
the little get away I've been toying with back and
forth back and forth - may completely happen. 
 
For the sake of my sanity.
:)

No comments: