Wednesday, December 2, 2009

{december listing}

lists calm me......i think a long list causes some to be anxious - but, for me, i almost can't survive without one. or, i do....but, it can be ugly ;)

this is what i want for christmas.....
*continued health and safety for my family (we always have room for improvement with scott)and friends
*watch a lotta' christmas movies
*read a book every night from our 'christmas book basket'
*hit every small town parade i can squeeze in
*do the drive through navity (can you believe we've never done that??)
*drink alot of hot chocolate
*actually attend some parties this year
*attend the christmas open house
*cram as much christmas music as i can. i think i've already gone WAAAAYYY over scott's quota
*attend the sweet candle light service at church
*give
*relax
*light alot of candles
*enjoy my boys (always referring to all three)

my house is decorated, my presents are wrapped, i have a few gifts left to purchase (mostly for the boys because i don't trust myself not to give them prior!, have our Jesus birthday party decorations, cake and goodies, finish my christmas orders and edits......

1 comment:

Tonia Hobbs said...

Sounds absolutely fabulous.