Tuesday, September 8, 2009

{my cutie-patootie FIVE year old}

i am still not certain how that happened? five years, seriously? i think something went off in the entire calculation of time. pretty certain of it.

and, yes, these are late. but, i am pretty much late on everything......of late. :) but, this was a super-fast 10-15 minute session. primarily, because of the hefty rates he charges me.

love him! the little man has definitely added a lot of "spice" to our life over the past five years.








now to start my day. i have a long-list of phone calls, emails and texts to respond to this morning and throughout the day. if you are one of them, "you know who you are." :) i had promised the boys, with the exceptions of "emergencies" I would not be on my blackberry this weekend. so, i wasn't. as hard as that was for me, it was really good for them.

3 comments:

Tonia Hobbs said...

These pictures are wonderful. You captured that sweet little face. No Blackberry. . . good for you?

Tonia Hobbs said...

I meant, Good for you!! Exclamation, not question mark!

the alder boys said...

Awe!! I love these!! Ok don't kill me for asking but I was just wondering if you have any openings to do a family picture for us? I don't need a ton of pictures but I would really like another family picture for our Christmas cards. Are you by any chance doing Christmas pictures? Let me know and DON'T BE AFRAID TO TELL ME NO!!!