Wednesday, April 28, 2010

{preseason tourney}

I took a few shots of the game on Tuesday night. I know everyone thinks I am weird as I hardly ever carry my camera and take many pictures at the games. But, for some reason I don't "see" the game when I take pictures. Strange I know. I just enjoy it so much more without my camera. But, I will take it to a few.

Little Miss P in her cute pink helmet. We threaten the boys that they will wear her helmet if they do not pay attention. ha!



My little E. These are in reverse order. This is just before he threw the bat. The ref almost called it but gave him some leniency.
E getting ready...

My E's best buddy E...I'm afraid these two will spell trouble in the future! ha!



The other E.



My E (I'm doing this for my Aunt J)



He was fired up all that day. He talked like an energizer bunny all.the.way.there. He wanted to know the difference between a homerun and a "legitiment homerun". He also told me he was sooooooo happy he could finally wear N's "professional baseball socks." I'm still not sure what he meant by that one?

It has begun!





No comments: