Thursday, June 17, 2010

{what lies ahead}

I'm thinking that if I work really long and hard tonight....well, way into the night I could possibly give myself somewhat of a three-day weekend. That's why I did this isn't it? I'm still testing the water I think.

And, I say "somewhat" of a three-day weekend because there are still some {plenty} of important things to do, but, nothing officially tied to a specific time like a wedding or a session or a lurking report deadline.

hmmmmmm..........I can think of lots for the boys and I to do. And, hopefully Scott. But he has had a totally crummy week - maybe he will round that corner tonight or tomorrow. We are all ready for it.

But, for now the two little guys and I will be headed to the ball fields soon.

Is it seriously close to being over??? Just 3 games left after tonight and then our post-season tourney. Wow, that was fast.

I'll let you know on what we decide to do.

It may just be sleep!

Kidding.......

No comments: